It is nice to receive awards…..BUT they are work. Recently, Christian of https://christiansweightsuccess.net/ was kind enough to nominate me for the Blogger Recognition Award. His site is one of those must visit sites if nothing more than the motivation that you can get from what he has done. This man has managed to transform himself from fat to fit. That transformation had to be much more than a physical one. Can you imagine the mental transformation? Anyway, I’m really GRATEFUL that he nominated me for this award. I think this is my 2nd time being nominated for this award. I’m posting the song GRATEFUL by Hezekiah Walker because I am ever so grateful. Here are the rules (please forgive me if I somehow manage to break them).
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Write a post to show your award.
• Give a brief story of how your blog started.
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
• Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
• Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Studiotj was created mainly to inject some positivity into the lives of anyone who dared to come and visit. I am very appreciative for every visitor, every comment, and all of the love that I have experienced since joining the WordPress family. There are MANY sites that I could nominate but today, here is my list. Please try and visit them. There is a great deal of inspiration, education, and love that I get from each of them.
-My advice to new bloggers is:
Be true to yourself and have fun!
-Find your voice and be careful not to pay too much attention to the stats.
And the nominees are……………………………………….