As promised, I am nominating several blogs for an award that I received a few months back from http://conciergelibrarian.com/2015/09/26/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/
The most interesting thing about this award that I received is that it was called the Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award…. AND I am not a sister!!! I accepted this award anyway because we are all in this thing together.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. 2. Put the award logo on your blog. 3. Answer the ten questions sent to you. 4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. 5. Nominate ten blogs.
Questions I answered
- What is your ideal vacation spot? Hawaii
- Where are you from? Heaven
- What is the national dish of your country? Spirits
- Dark or milk chocolate? Milk Chocolate
- Coffee or tea? Tea
- Do you have a pet? No pet
- If so how did you decide on a name? n/a
- Reggae or Hip Hop? Reggae
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hawaii
- Why would you want to live there? The beauty, the climate, IT’S ALL THAT!!!
This blog has also been nominated for the Neat Blogger award. I am still trying to find my information on that one and will proceed accordingly. The nominees are (and there are some men included because as I stated before….we are all in this thing together:
- Without giving me your name tell me who are you?
- Why are you here?
- Despite your age, what do you plan to do when you grow up?
- What book would you recommend to others?
- Who do you admire most?
- What is your “happy” song?
- Who do you turn to for advice?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- What do you want others to say about you when you are no longer here?
- Who do you most admire?