First of all, a hearty THANK YOU to the constant visitors of this blog. YOU RAISE ME UP!!! It has been occasions where I thought to stop blogging but then out of nowhere comes a comment from someone… There’s been comments made from right here in America, from England or Malaysia, or from somewhere else around the world that constantly blows me away. I often ask myself, “how did they find this blog?” I’m just glad to know that you do find studiotj.wordpress.com and that you take the time out of your busy lives to read. YOU RAISE ME UP!
I have recently been nominated for 2 blogger awards. They are the Neat Blogger Award (I’ll tell you more about that one at a later date) and the Sunshine Blogger Award. However, I am still having trouble posting them on my site. What I’m doing today is accepting both of the nominations and making my own nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Virgo’s Beauty Blog was kind enough to nominate me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am honored and I accept. YOU RAISE ME UP!
If you are new to this award, this is how it works:
The rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award are simple:
Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post
Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you
Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award, and write them 11 new questions
- What book are you currently reading? “The Purpose Driven Life” again.
- Name one goal you plan to accomplish this week. This week I will re-focus my efforts to get my 2nd book completed.
- Three words that describe you. Spiritual, Ambitious, Intuitive.
- Paper and Pen, OR a Laptop?? Laptop
- In one sentence, write a message to your younger self. “Be careful of the seeds you sow……..”
- Complete this: ________ is Life. Love is Life.
- Even without them speaking, whose presence causes you to smile? Mom
- Anything you want to say about yourself. I’m all ears (eyes to read). I am me. Have always been me. Will always be me…. Get over it! (Smile for the camera).
- What song makes you want to dance carefree? PYT – Michael Jackson
- How many tattoos do you have? I don’t have any tattoos and don’t ever plan to get one. Why would I put a bumper sticker on a Bentley?
- What good will you do today? Today I will continue to lift others up with a smile, a kind word, or a gesture.
I really get a lot of feedback from Xena who runs the site. She inspires me greatly and has an awesome website. I’m taking notes from her. Blackbutterfly7, YOU RAISE ME UP!!!… and I thank you!!! The others are listed as follows: