Recently I was nominated for and accepted the above award by a great blogger named Xena at Blackbutterfly7@wordpress.com
I am honored that she would be so kind as to nominate me. If you haven’t visited her site, I would recommend that you do.
Blackbutterfly7 believes in diversity, love, kindness and equality for all, regardless of religion, race, gender, or sexual orientation. This site is big on speaking about the injustices that happen regularly in our society. I nominating 8 bloggers at this time. For one reason or another they inspire me.
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the logo to your post.
- Nominate ten (10) bloggers of your choice and
- Tell them about the nominationHere are instructions she gave as to how to post this award on your site:
You will first need to click on the award and save it to your computer.
- Go to the Admin side of your blog and upload the award to your media file. Copy the URL for where the award is saved in the media file.
- Go under “Appearance” then “Image” and select “Image.” There should be prompts asking if you want to display the image on the right, left, top or bottom border. It’s your choice where you want to display the award.
- Paste the URL in the appropriate line in the “Image”box. You can also drag that “Image” box to where you want it to appear on the border of your blog. Click “save.” You can then go to your blog and see how it looks.